The Sabre Series 2 has three blades as standard:
- Graphic blade holder - designed for the sign maker and digital printer with a specially crafted knife edge for extra stability in tougher materials and a cutting depth of up to 13mm (1/2″). By running the blade backwards, acrylics can be scored for snapping. The reversible blades have the ability to be set to cut left-right or right-left.
- Rotary blade holder - cold cuts textiles and other delicate materials and is ideal for trimming thin strips off banners and posters where a knife blade would be too aggressive. It is fitted with a red safety blade guard to be engaged when not in use. A cutting mat is required to be used when using the rotary blade holder, please note this is not supplied.
- Medium duty blade holder - uses standard off-the-shelf medium duty utility blades for general purpose, economical cutting and can be adjusted to cut materials up to a depth of 10mm (3/8″).
• Standard next day delivery to the Republic of Ireland.
• Standard two day service to the UK, Delivery is charged at €18/£18 per order, Bulkier orders may need to be shipped by pallet incurring a charge of €50/£50 per order.
Please allow minimum of 1 hour for collection after placing your initial order.
Our opening hours are Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
We also remain open for your convenience during lunch hours between 1-2pm.