Zip-Clip Steel Cable gives the ability to produce your own made to measure wire suspension systems when used in conjunction with Zip-Clip Rizes. Simply use a zip-clip to attach the wire to your chosen anchor point. The cable comes pre-reeled in a handy box - simply cut to the length you require, saving on wastage. Easily transportable, the cables are rated for a safe working load of up to 50kgs.
- Wrapping around existing steelwork, I-beams or purlins.
- Suitable for use with a wide range of fixings including eye bolt adapters, concrete fixings, deck wedges, purlin clips.
- Ideal for secondary light supports.
|Cable Diameter (mm)
• Standard next day delivery to the Republic of Ireland.
• Standard two day service to the UK, Delivery is charged at €18/£18 per order, Bulkier orders may need to be shipped by pallet incurring a charge of €50/£50 per order.
Please allow minimum of 1 hour for collection after placing your initial order.
Our opening hours are Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
We also remain open for your convenience during lunch hours between 1-2pm.